Want to make money online? Sign up here for instaGC!!
*BE SURE TO CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL*
Read my post for more info, tips on earning and heads up on easy offers!!
TIPS ON EARNING POINTS!!
There are so many ways to earn on InstaGC, some examples are:
You can find surveys in 3 sections:
Section 1: Surveys that reset Daily at 12 Midnight EST, you can find them under the “Earn” tab, “recommended” and then click on “InstaGC” and change category to Daily.
Section 2: Click “Earn” tab, “recommended” and then click on “InstaGC” and change category to Studies.
Section 3: Click Earn and then Surveys in the drop down box.
Submit real informationYou must use your real, valid information at all times. Using fake info will result in you being considered a fraud. Your account will be suspended and you might face legal action as well.
If you don't want to submit your info on an offer, do other offers that don't request it.
- Pay attention to the Ticker (located on the right hand side of the page) and you can see what’s currently crediting for other people. Just click on an offer in the ticker for a direct link, and then you can complete the offer. Most offers reset at 12 midnight EST or 3 AM EST, so those are great times to watch the ticker
- The ticker is also great because randomly they post booster codes. They’re normally for the first 3-10 people to enter them so you need to be quick. You can claim 3 booster codes from chat in a 24 hour period. To redeem – Click “Redeem” and “Point booster codes” in the drop down
Use multiple email addressesYou don't have to submit the same email you used to make an account here on offers. It is recommended that you create new emails often (from gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc) to use for offers.
All email addresses you use need to be created by you and cannot be a disposable/temporary email. The reason for this is that some offers require you to confirm your email address.
Sometimes offers won't tell you to confirm your email yet it has to be confirmed for you to receive credit. So make sure you check your email even if they don't tell you to.
Have patienceOne of the most important qualities to have while completing offers is patience. Most offers don't credit exactly after you complete them so don't get frustrated when that doesn't happen.
When completing offers, many users have found these tricks helped them receive points.
- Make sure each page fully loads before filling out information.
- Leave the last page of the offer open once completed for a few minutes or until it credits.
- Wait a short period of time before completing your next offer.
There is going to be a slight learning curve to this site. just be patient, and know it will come to you.
One thing I recommend staying away from is any sort of download for points, or any survey that requires you to download or install anything on your computer. A lot of times this can cause big problems to users, especially those that aren't proficient using a computer.
I HIGHLY recommend reading the guides on their site for more tips, it’s located on the top right hand side of the page, hit the question mark, then guides or Click here for a direct link. The guides will help get you started in the right direction.
This month alone I earned enough to pay for my entire electric bill!