Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Avocado Night Cream by Nature’s Gate



Their Claim:
 The new Avocado Night Cream from Nature’s Gate is a rich nocturnal treatment that melts into skin upon contact to naturally hydrate and replenish dry, tired skin. Wake up to healthy, more youthful looking skin!

My Experience: 
I was really excited to get picked by Swaggable to try the Avocado Night Cream by Nature's Gate! Upon opening it tonight I was really surprised, I was hit hard with a weird scent. It smelled almost like insect repellant; I read the back and among all the ingredients listed Rosemary and Grapefruit stuck out to me. Mix that with a hint of insect repellant, and there you have your night cream! 
  
 I used it on my neck last night, and so far no break outs. I thought the texture was really creamy, and it absorbed really nice. However, I cannot get past the smell. Such a bummer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment